Deimos is a fast-paced, multiplayer, 2D, space combat game. Players of Deimos take part in all-out space warfare to complete objectives. Pilots must work together and utilize each of their ship's unique abilities to achieve victory.
Have an idea, suggestion, or comment? Well, you're in luck! Deimos is currently in active development and you are encouraged to help shape its direction by posting on the forums.
Since Deimos is still in beta, this list of features does not represent the full extent of what the game will offer in the near future; more ships, maps, and other content will be added soon!
- One of the best action multiplayer games on Android!
- Three diverse ships - each with four unique abilities.
- Four maps and two game modes.
- Dedicated servers.
- Up to 16 simultaneous players per server.
- Five control schemes.
This game is developed primarily for high-end Android phones with WVGA screens.
- Minimum OS Version: Android 2.1
- Processor: Recommended 1Ghz. Minimum 550Mhz.
- Screen Size: The game runs natively on WVGA (800x480) or FWVGA (854x480) screens. Other screen sizes are handled via scaling.
For more information on phone requirements, please visit the Phone Compatibility forum thread.